Are you curious how we pay for our travels?
So far we’re paying everything with our saving accounts.
- The rent we get from our house pays our loan more or less.
- We work from time to time in exchange for a bed or food.
- We try to travel as cheap as possible. So no first class flying for us 😉
- We get about $0.0015 per person viewing one of our ads on the blog… Like the one below 😉
Do you like what we’re doing and do you want to support us? There are several ways of supporting us.
Free ways of supporting us! <3
1. Read our blog
Seeing the number of visitors grow month by month is the biggest support for us. We love sharing our stories and definitely reading those lovely comments!
2. Buying something from Amazon?
Click on any of the links below and we’ll get a commission for anything you buy within 24 hours on that site!
The link below takes you to our travel laptop/tablet, but we get a small percentage for anything you buy ????
- Microsoft Surface Pro (Amazon.COM)
- Microsoft Surface Pro (Amazon.CO.UK)
- Microsoft Surface Pro (Amazon.FR)
3. Signing up for Airbnb?
Use our link below. You’ll get $35 and we will get $15 of our next stay!
If you’ve never used Airbnb, you should! It’s a great way to save money and have a more authentic experience when traveling. If you sign up using our link above, we’ll both get some credit added to our accounts (after you complete your first stay).
4. Booking something via booking.com?
- Use our link and we’ll get a small commission when you book something (at no extra cost to you!) 🙂
Buy something in our shop
We’ve set up an online shop with lots of t-shirts, bags and sweaters. Be sure to check it out via https://teespring.com/stores/better-travel-together.