Are you curious how we pay for our travels?
So far we’re paying for everything with our saving accounts.
- The rent we get from our house pays our loan more or less.
- We might work from time to time in exchange for a bed or food.
- We try to travel as cheap as possible. So no first class flying for us 😉
- We (will) get about $0.0015 per person viewing one of our ads on the blog, like the one below. We did, however, disable these at the moment as they’re not really generating any income and they’re just bothering our readers.
Do you like what we’re doing and do you want to support us? There are several ways of supporting us.
Ways of supporting us for free! <3
1. Read our blog
Seeing the number of visitors grow month by month is the biggest support for us. We love sharing our stories and definitely reading those lovely comments!
2. Buying something from Amazon?
Click on the link below and we’ll get a commission for anything you buy within 24 hours on Amazon.com!
The link below takes you to our travel laptop/tablet, but we get a small percentage for anything you buy on Amazon.
3. Signing up for Airbnb?
Use our link below. You’ll get $35 and we will get $15 of our next stay!
If you’ve never used Airbnb, you should! It’s a great way to save money and have a more authentic experience when travelling.
4. Booking something via booking.com?
- Use our link and we both get $15 when you book something 🙂
Buy something in our shop
We’ve set up an online shop with lots of t-shirts, bags and sweaters. Check it out via https://teespring.com/stores/better-travel-together.