Are you curious how we pay for our travels?
So far we’re paying for everything with our saving accounts.
- The rent we get from our house pays our loan more or less.
- We might work from time to time in exchange for a bed or food. But we don’t plan on doing this.
- We try to travel as cheap as possible. So no first class flying and AC buses for us 😉
- We (will) get about $0.0015 per person viewing one of our ads on the blog, like the one below. We did, however, disable these at the moment as they’re not really generating any income and they’re just bothering our readers.
- If you book something on booking.com, after clicking on one of our links we get a small commission (about 25% of what booking get as a commission, so about 2% of what you pay). This is at no extra cost to you.
Just book something after clicking on https://bettertraveltogether.com/go/booking <3
Do you like what we’re doing and do you want to support us? There are several ways of supporting us.
Ways of supporting us for free! <3
1. Read our blog
Seeing the number of visitors grow month by month is the biggest support for us. We love sharing our stories and definitely reading those lovely comments!
2. Booking something via booking.com?
If you’ve never booked something via booking.com you can use our link and we’ll both get $15 when you book something for $30 or more.
If you’ve used booking.com before you can, at no extra cost to you, book via our affiliate link and we’ll get a small commision (around 2% of what you pay in total).
3. Buying something from Amazon?
Click on the link below and we’ll get a commission for anything you buy within 24 hours on Amazon.com!
The link below takes you to our travel laptop/tablet, but we get a small percentage for anything you buy on Amazon in the next 24 hours.
- Microsoft Surface Pro (Amazon.COM) (we turned this off at the moment).
4. Signing up for Airbnb?
Use our link below. You’ll get $35 and we will get $15 of our next stay!
If you’ve never used Airbnb, you should! It’s a great way to save money and have a more authentic experience when travelling.